Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Time He Said It?

My youngest granddaughter, Miss M, is a beautiful young brunette with lots of smarts (she’s in advanced classes at school), but there are days when I swear that she has a ditzy blonde caught somewhere in her head. Example?

My daughter A related this story to me and it’s so precious that I can’t wait for her to blog it so I will. Apparently a friend of Miss C’s, my oldest grand child, gave her one of those “Jesus” cards with the Bible quote “For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son…” Miss C brought the card home to show her family and after reading the quote Miss M grabbed the card to read it herself.

Now under the quote the card gave the book, chapter and verse as John 3:16. The blonde in Miss M leapt out and asked “Is this the time he said it?”

I’m still rolling on the floor! You just have to love Miss M’s M-ism’s!

No comments: